150 cards with hilarious prompts that will make you laugh! On your turn, do what the card says and don’t hold back. Can you keep a straight face? Keep a straight face or bottoms up!
HOW TO PLAY
- The funniest person draws a card first. They are now the Joker. The Joker silently reads the card to themselves.
- The Joker then tells the group who they are going to target. The Target is the person they are trying to get to laugh.
- The Joker now has 30 seconds to do whatever is on the card, doing their best to make the Target laugh. Everyone else (including the Joker) is allowed to laugh.
- If the Target laughs, they drink and the Joker keeps the card and gets a point. If the Target doesn’t laugh, the Joker drinks and the Target keeps the card and gets a point.
- The person to the Joker’s left now becomes the new Joker. The new Joker draws a new card and picks a new Target. The same person can’t be targeted twice in a row!
- First to 7 points wins.
Note: The Joker can always pass on their turn if they don’t want to do what’s on the card. They should take a sip of shame if they choose to pass.